Do you ever want to send yourself a reminder or keep track of important messages without cluttering up your WhatsApp chat?
I know it’s very convenient to use WhatsApp for messaging, but sometimes it can be difficult to find the specific messages you need in between all your conversations in a group or personal chat.
Fortunately, you can message yourself on WhatsApp, which is a great way to keep your important information organized and accessible all in one place.
However, if you don’t know how to message yourself on WhatsApp and want to learn, then you’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, I’ll share a step-by-step guide.
How To Message Yourself On WhatsApp
As you message others on WhatsApp, you can also message yourself by following the steps below:
- Open WhatsApp App
- Click on the new chat button located on the main Whatsapp screen where you chat with everyone.
- You’ll now see a new group, new contact, and community options.
- Under this, you’ll see all the contacts on your phone, including yourself, at the top.
- Click on your own number and start typing the message you want to send yourself.
- Once done, hit send, and you’re ready.
Note: These messages will not send to anyone else and can only be seen by you.
Do you think your WhatsApp chat page looks quite different? Well, this is because your number is not saved in the Whatsapp contact list. To save your number, follow the steps below:
- Open your own chat window
- Click on the “Options” button (three-dot icon)
- Select “Add to Contacts”
- Enter your name and click “Save”
Now your number will be saved in the WhatsApp contact list, and you’ll be able to easily access it from the main WhatsApp screen.
Also Read: How To Block Someone On WhatsApp?
If you need one more notes keeping option like messaging yourself, we’ve got one more tip for you – using the new Whatsapp group.
Follow the below steps:
- Open Whatsapp
- Click on the new chat button located on the main WhatsApp screen
- Select “New Group“
- Enter your own number as the group name
- Add your own number as a participant in the group
- Your group is ready, and you can type your notes and hit send.
Just be sure not to add anyone else to the group to keep your messages and notes private.
Benefits Of Messaging Yourself On WhatsApp
Messaging yourself is a great way to keep your important information organized and accessible all in one place. You’ll not need to search through your chats to find the messages you need, they’ll all be in one place.
You can also share the audio, video, images, or documents here, which can be great if you’re sharing notes or reminders with yourself.
Can I send a message to myself on WhatsApp?
Yes, you can message yourself on WhatsApp by adding your own number in the chatting window or using a new private WhatsApp group. Read the same Question on the official site.
We hope this guide helps you understand how to message yourself on WhatsApp. It’s a great way to keep your important messages and notes organized and accessible all in one place.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments section below. We’ll be more than happy to help you out!